There can be so many deciding factors, but that doesn’t make it true for you.
Many healthcare professionals think that starting their own practice is complex. And to be fair, challenging dilemmas can arise when you’ve taken a leap of faith in uncharted territory.
However, the biggest complexities of starting your own practice supersede the tangible elements of the unknown. External influences and concepts can wreak havoc on your decision.
Let’s look at some of the reasons that may be holding you hostage from starting the practice you have envisioned:
1. Rumors of too much overhead and lower reimbursement that’s unmanageable? (fixable/preventable)
2. Someone else told you that you shouldn’t because of their bad experience? (follow your gut)
3. You’re not very business savvy. (says who???)
4. You think only specialists make money as private practitioners. (X Not true)
5. You only want to focus on patient care. (you still can)
Trust me, these reasons are ALL understandable and warranted and should not be taken lightly.
But, what if I told you that I have PROVEN solutions and resources and CUSTOMIZABLE services that help you thrive as a private practice provider, would you reconsider?
Critical Thinking | Applying Action
Take this quiz to see if you’re ready to start your own practice.
Schedule your free consultation with me. Let’s talk!
Since 2001, Simone Harris has developed a solid foundation in administrative healthcare services and business development. She has 18+ years within the healthcare sector and serves as the Executive of Business of Operations and Compliance Officer. Modified Solutions is furnished with professional medical administrative resources that are firmly rooted in compliance, integrity, and experience. To learn more visit https://modified-solutions.com/.